The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Share | 

Forum and Website questions (after registering)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Forum and Website questions (after registering)   Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:51 pm

Here, you can post/ask questions about the website and other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eliterise.team-talk.net
Agent 9
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Website questions (after registering)   Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:41 am

wen i first type eliterise.team-talk.net on the address bar, it leads to some other part of the website with moving text on the left and in the center it shows the Elite rises allies and friends and vips, then wen i click index, it brings me to another part. How do i get back to the first part with the moving text on the left??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Website questions (after registering)   Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:50 am

Agent 9 wrote:
wen i first type eliterise.team-talk.net on the address bar, it leads to some other part of the website with moving text on the left and in the center it shows the Elite rises allies and friends and vips, then wen i click index, it brings me to another part. How do i get back to the first part with the moving text on the left??

That page is called the "portal". To get back to it from the index, look near the top of the index page below where it says The Elite Rise. You will see a row of links for the website,(for example, Usergroups. Profile, and Log Out). Look all the way to the left until you find the link titled "Portal". Click on it and...you're back at the portal!
Arrow The link should be located to the right of the link to "Home" which is at the very end of the row.

View user profile http://eliterise.team-talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Website questions (after registering)   

Back to top Go down

Forum and Website questions (after registering)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1